Trader Joe's Remix: Chili Lime Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa
We all have our favorite Trader Joe’s products; everything but the bagel seasoning, cauliflower gnocchi; vegan pesto, the list goes on. So I thought it would be fun to take your fan favorites and “remix” them, giving you more than one way to use these ingredients!
To start this recipe series, I decided to remix Trader Joes Frozen Chili Lime Chicken Burgers!
While these are delicious on their own, I decided to mix it up and make Chili Lime Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa! Think PF Changs lettuce wraps, but with a chili-lime twist!
This recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, so I hope you get the chance to try!!
Chili Lime Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa
maddie miriani | april 28, 2019
- prep time: 15 min
- cook time: 5 min
- total time: 20 min
Servings: 2 (or one hungry person)
- 1 small mango, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe's Yuzu Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (half if you are sensitive to spice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Trader Joe's Chili Lime Burgers, defrosted
- 1 tbsp honey
- lime for garnish
- butter/iceberg lettuce, for cups
- Mix chopped mango, onion, 1 tbsp Yuzu sauce, cilantro, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, break apart the defrosted burger into small pieces, and saute until cooked through, about 4-5 min.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp yuzu sauce and honey together. Pour into the skillet with chicken and mix.
- Assemble your lettuce wraps and top with lime juice and cilantro. Enjoy!