It was so fun to engage with so many of you last week and learn a little bit more about you, so let's keep a good thing goin!
- I am the oldest sister of 3 girls. I am a textbook first-born child: reliable, conscientious, structured, cautious, and controlling. Some of these traits come out stronger than others… I'll let you guess which. I've never resented being the oldest, or at least not that I can remember.
- My favorite way to drink my coffee is with 2 tbsp of coconut cream and a tbsp or 2 of Great Lakes Collagen, blended. I look forward to my blended coffee every single morning. I enjoy it sitting on the couch, by the fire, with Justin and Ava. It's a great way to start my day!
- My favorite form of self-care currently is my nighttime skincare routine. I cleanse and remove my make up with Beautycounter's Cleansing Balm and
CountermatchCleanser, follow up with toner from Primally Pure, treat with CountermatchIntense Hydration Serum, and then moisturize with CountermatchRecovery Sleeping Cream. It's quick and simple, but it makes my skin feel so nice.
- In college, I was a Kappa Delta! I am no longer very active in the sorority, but I am so grateful for the bonds I have made and the lessons I have learned during my time as a KD. I am definitely a stronger and more confident woman because of it. AOT!
- I love my gym! I have been working out at Syphus Training for a few months now and I am shocked at how much I love working out there! I go at least 3 times a week and though it never gets easier, I am continually getting better, moving faster, and building my endurance. I never thought I would love working out as much as I do.